Saturday, May 30, 2009

Spending Time On The Boat

Today Bob and I went on Jonathan and Candice's boat for the day. It was so much fun. I forgot my camera, which totally bums me out, but as soon as I can, I will steal the pictures from their camera and post them on here.
We spent most of the day in the water. It was a little chilly. We also went tubing for a little bit. They have a 2 person tube so Candice and I rode together. The boys couldn't flip us off though :)
It was so nice to be in the water all day. I got a little red, but usually my sunburn turns into tan in a few days. I love having a nice tan, but in the back of my mind I always have this little voice saying "Melanoma....out on sunscreen."
I am super exhausted from swiming, drinking, and being in the sun all day. I have to stay up for at least one more out, though. Alabama and Arizona State are playing in an elimination game. :)
Hope to get back out on the boat soon.
Thanks Candice and Jonathan!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounded like so much fun!