Saturday, July 11, 2009

"The Village"

I just wasted 2 hours of my life watching "The Village." What the heck was that movie?! I was watching it thinking the movie had another 30 minutes to go...you know, to wrap things up and to make everything actually make sense...and all the sudden the credits start rolling!
Maybe I'm just tired, but did that movie make any sense to ANYONE out there?! I read a synposis of the movie on www.imdb.com (GREAT SITE BTW), and it makes a tiny bit of sense now, but I still feel like it was a pointless, waste of time and money movie! I just hate wasting time on lame movies.

However, I went to "The Proposal" on Monday night. GREAT movie. Super funny. I also watched "Transformers 2" last night. It's alright. It was long, but I liked it. Movies that have a lot of action are easier for me to watch at home...on a smaller screen. I just can't watch high-paced fight scenes on the giant screen. I can't tell who is who. (I know..I am lame).

Tomorrow Bob and I are going to see "The Hangover." I can't wait. I've heard it is just super funny. I kinda wanna see "Bruno" too. I've heard it is funny, but offensive. Oh and I HAVE HAVE HAVE to see "My Sister's Keeper." It's one of my favorite books EVER! I gotta bring a ton of tissues. The book is written by Jodi Picoult. She is the best author in the world. I highly recommend every single one of her books (except "Songs of the Humpback Whale" I didn't like that one). I also cannot wait for HARRY POTTER. I want to go at midnight opening night, but I'm a loser with no friends that love Harry Potter like I do. Summer always has the best movies. Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Why not have winter be good movie time since there's nothing to do in the winter?!!? Hello... Maybe I should be a movie person instead of a nurse?

0 comments: